Any person can nominate one or more candidates for this recognition. The amount of money spent on improvements is not a deciding factor for these awards. Rather, the use of the property and the compatibility with the neighborhood will be considered. If the effort undertaken makes the neighborhood better, the property owner should be nominated! (Please include before and after photos, if possible.)
The presentation of an award certificate, accompanied by other awards, will be made during the City Council meetings in the months of June, July, August and September.
Nominations will be accepted starting in May so get your nomination in today!
(Click HERE to download the Spirit of Osceola Nomination form)
The Winners for July are in and we are excited to announce that the winning properties have been awarded:
- $100.00 in Warrior Bucks to use within the community
- a certificate signed by the Mayor
- dual-sensor smoke detectors for their homes
- yard signs recognizing them as award recipients
- an article in the Osceola Sentinel-Tribune